Selected papers from the 33rd International Symposium on Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis (PBA 2023).
Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis will be publishing a Virtual Special Issue in late 2023, which aims to collect papers from “33rd International Symposium on Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis” held in Ankara, Türkiye, from 2 July 2023 to 6 July 2023. Participants of PBA2023 are kindly invited to submit manuscripts based on their presentation(s) at the conference for possible publication in Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis with the intention of publishing in a Virtual Special Issue that is dedicated to the meeting
- The authors should be registered to the conference (If the authors not registered to the PBA 2023 the manuscript will forward to the regular issue)
- All papers will go through normal peer review process per journal standard. Papers will be published as soon as they are accepted in earliest available regular journal volumes, which ensures very fast publication speed for individual authors.
- There will be footnotes included in each accepted paper, indicating at which conference it was presented.
- The special issue of all finally accepted papers will be hosted at Science Direct, retaining all original citation details.
- First-time user will need to register.
- Please select special issue short title “VSI:PBA2023” during the submission process.
- Please follow the step-by-step guide in completing the submission procedure.
- Submission deadline will be announced later
When preparing your manuscript(s), please carefully follow the Guide to Authors of the journal. In the cover letter please mention that your manuscript is intended for the PBA 2023 Special Issue. Please note that all manuscripts will be subjected to the mandatory selection process for the journal selected, including the strict peer review procedure. Therefore, acceptance for presentation at the meeting is not a guarantee for publication in the journal.