Skip to content
- Each parallel session will include multiple presentations.
- The PowerPoint slides for your oral presentation should be in a 16:9 aspect ratio. This setting is found on the “Design” tab and then on slide size “Widescreen (16:9)”.
- Please prepare your presentation in PowerPoint.
- Please don’t forget to bring an extra presentation copy (on a USB stick or by sending it to your email).
- Plenary speakers will have 40 minutes to do their presentation and 5 minutes for discussion.
- Keynote speakers will have 25 minutes to do their presentation and 5 minutes for discussion.
- Invited lecturers will have 17 minutes to do their presentation and 3 minutes for discussion.
- Oral presenters will have 12 minutes to do their presentation and 3 minutes for discussion.
- All presentations must be uploaded one hour before the first speaker begins at the latest (Half day before is preferred).
- If you wish to incorporate videos in your presentation, make sure you check that it works on the computers at the venue well beforehand (it is best to do this the day before your presentation).
- Technical assistance will be available in each room.
- Session chairs will introduce each presenter.
- Session chairs may advise you when you have a few minutes remaining.
- Please respect your fellow presenters and their allocated time by staying within the time allowed and complying with the session chairs if they ask you to wrap up.
Instructions for Young Scientist Session
- Young scientists will have 8 minutes to do their presentation and 2 minutes for discussion.
- Session chairs will advise you when you have 1-minute left
- If the session chairs ask to wrap up, please be respectful and finalize your presentation in 30 seconds
- All presentations must be uploaded one day before to the Young Scientist Session